Under Armour Fishing

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Fishing Report

March 7th 2015 Fished the FLW BFL Yesterday with the hopes of catching five, I did manage 5 ok keepers had 7 bites the whole day ended in 12th place with 17-4 my non boater had 2 and landed 1 and it was a 3 lb, He drove from Ohio to fish the BFL with his father as a guys get a way, Harbor Lovin is 16 years old and has a lot of potential I really enjoyed fishing with him and wish him the best. The bass was not as active as they had been before the recent cold snap. I mixed up what I was using all day long it was like controlled junk fishing SPRO U.S.A​ Aruku Shad and the NEW Little John Crews​ XL (which should be available at the end of March) 4x4 Bass Jigs​ New Head Hunter and Swimjig. I was focusing on shallow areas that held eel grass mixed with new milfoil one of the tricks was to let the fish eat the bait before you set the hook they seemed to be gun shy. I worked areas in the mid lake area. The Little John XL was the big player i'd get it hung in the grass then rip it out and let it pause if one didnt eat it and with the other moving baits it was just a steady retrieve. Captain Jim Leary

No comments:

Post a Comment