Under Armour Fishing

Monday, September 21, 2015

Lake Erie is the REAL DEAL

Guntersville Bass Guides 256-698-6593



As you can tell I didn't fish Guntersville this past week! I just wanted to share with you my trip to Lake Erie.

I fished with my good friend Steve for a day and it was from daylight to dark and it was an absolute blast. We caught some real dandies Most came on a drop shot and a tube and some came on a moving bait, and if you have never caught a smallmouth on a moving bait then you need to.

Wish I could of fished the rest of this month up there it was that much fun..
Here are some Erie Donkeys

The 1st one of the day.

Just a AVG Smallie

A great way to start the day.





Thanks for reading and if your interested in September Erie Fishing Let me know I'll be putting together a trip up there next year.

Check out my site if you haven't yet. www.guntersvillebassguides.com



Capt. Jim
256-698-6593

No comments:

Post a Comment